Tonight I cancelled my date because of Harry Potter. I was trying to think of ways to end the date early so that I could go stand in line with my friends and I couldn't so I cancelled my date with James. I wasn't really feeling him and shouldn't have agreed to go on a second date in the first place. I was going to try and see if I could be a gold digger but I just can't bring myself to be that mean and ridiculous. To justify canceling my date so here are some reasons why Harry Potter is better than dating/a man/whatever should be here:
1. He can keep me entertained for hours
2. Most of my friends already love him
3. He is always there for me with his words and his face
4. Time with him is magical
5. He defeated the dark lord (last guy I went on a date with fixed cars, not impressive in comparison)
6. He's Harry Freaking Potter!
No comments:
Post a Comment