Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reasons why I carry pepper spray

This week has been interesting. It started with yet another D. We were emailing back and forth and then i get this:
The best pick up line ever?
I mean really? I know I am cute and all, but can I at least get a free dinner out of you before you become a weirdo?
Then there is Wayne, he was coming across as a nice guy and we actually have a semi scheduled date for Friday. He wanted to exchange pictures, so i prepared myself for the penis picture but what I got instead was a horrible picture of him. He looks like he does not nice things to little kids on the side. He would rape me for sure or at least try. Here is the picture he sent me. Time to weigh in and give me your opinion. He does not know that I have no intent of going out with him on Friday. So the question remains: Do I cancel on him or stand him up? (ps I have always wanted to stand a guy up, but i'm just too nice to do it)
Wayne ^

6 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA!!! Uh...

    ...

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    ...

    Okay, I'm good, I'm goo... HA HA HA HA HA

    ... 5 minutes later...

    Okay, got it outta my system. So WTF is with the ear ring??? My vote is to plan a date in a VERY busy place with LOTS of people around with plans afterward so you can run away and not have him follow you home. I'm afraid of what he would do to the sheep and llamas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Mel, I would say to stand him up. I love you way too much to see you on Forensic Files or the 20/20 on "What Happened to the Girl Genius?" Promise me that if, for the purposes of this blog, you do go out with him that you should go somewhere that someone will here you scream.
    And on to the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i now officially have to babysit on friday night so i think i am going to plan the date and stand him up. i've always wanted to do that, so why the heck not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.....What happened? Did you cancel? Did you stand him up?

    I can't believe your luck. Your time has got to come soon.

    ReplyDelete