Here is the Post I’m not talking to you anymore Playlist ("On to the Next One" on my phone):
On to the Next One – Jay-Z
32 Flavors – Ani DiFranco
Bootylicious – Destiny’s Child
Build Me Up Butter Cup- The Temptations (have you ever listened to the lyrics?)
Bust Your Windows – Glee Cast
Even Hitler Had A Girlfriend – Mr. T Experience
Fuck You – Cee Lo Green
Gives You Hell – The All-American Rejects
Hate On Me – Glee Cast
Heartless – Kanye West
Hot N Cold – Katy Perry
I’m Gonna Find Another You – John Mayer
LOL – Little Jackie
My Flow So Tight – Smoke Jumpers
Survivor – Destiny’s Child
I haven’t had time to listen to everyone’s suggestions yet or go through my entire itunes library. I’m excited to se what else makes it on the playlist.
Also many of you have heard the Bridezilla stories and I am wondering if she should be included in this blog. It’s not my dating life but it’s dang interesting.
I love it. I think that is a good mix of music and I am very curious to hear "Even Hitler Had a Girlfriend." I think I'll have to check that out!
ReplyDeleteI personally would LOVE to hear about the Bridezilla stories. It just sounds awesome.
I would say keep it up, but that would mean more terrible dates and I really hope you get stuck with a good one soon :)
I heard the song "Love Hurts" by Incubus the day I saw your new blog, and thought of you.
ReplyDelete