Saturday, June 11, 2011

Return of the Penis Picture

Online dating has thus begun again, although DD isn't totally out of the picture (part of me hopes he realizes what he's missing out on and quickly remedies that) I have decided to see what else is out there in my spare time. and YES there is a date this friday so there is at least one more blog update after this.
In the past week I have weeded through a few creepers and one of them is the infamous penis picture man. I mean really???? You send me a picture of your penis, I say no way. A month or so later you attempt to communicate with me again, I say no and now 6 months later you try again? How stupid does he think I am? Like Im going to forget that he sent me a crotch shot? There are some things in life that you just can't unsee.  Here is my response to him after this past attempt.
He did respond back to me saying that he regretted sending it and asked if I would give him a second chance. My answer was still the same: Seriously, I'm not interested.
As always.....Onto the Next One!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, sorry buddy, first impressions have a way of sticking around. Maybe you should think twice about sending out your crotch to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a loser. And on to the next one!

    ReplyDelete